save the output and submit it along with answer sheet.
Please 1- access online Merriam-Webster dictionary to find the meaning of the word “SMOG”. Please save the relevant page or pages.
2. 2- Search PubMed (Medline) database online to find the article written by; Wahidi MM, Herth FJ, Enst A. Published in the journal Chest, Volume 131 January 2007. Please save your output and attach it with your answer.
3. 3- Using ScienceDirect database, available on the KFUPM library websites find the author of the article; Future of solar energy in Saudi Arabia. Save PDF file and attached it with your answer.
4. 4- Using Medline database please search for an article about “non-invasive “angiography by Bax Jeroen. Please save the citation and attached it with your answer.
5. 5- Using ABI/Inform Complete online database available on the KFUPM library website, Search for an article about “Virtual libraries”. The articles should be more than five pages, please save your output and attached it with your answer
66- 6- Using ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database available on the KFUPM library website, Search for thesis on “Web 3.0 and Technologies used in Distance Education” Please save your PDF Preview and attach with it your answer.
7. 7- Searching Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org) for information on Taj Mahal. Please cite the article Using MLA and APA Styles. Please save your output and attach it with your answer.
8. 8- Using Summon: Web Discovery Tool available at KFUPM library website search and download following information related to your MAJOR:
Ø Two articles (PDF or HTML), the articles shall be more than two pages.
Ø Two e-books (PDF) if full text download is not available please download whatever is allowed and provide the links in support.
9. Using Web of Science & Scopus databases answer the following:
a. Who is the most cited KFUPM faculty/author?
b. His citations in Scopus, including self-citations?
c. His citations in Web of Science, including self-citations?
d. List his most recent paper indexed in WOS and how many citations his most recent paper has received (Web of Science database)?
e. Also, compare his citations in Scopus with citations in Google Scholar.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more