Please answer the following in regards to your rough draft that you have submitted. You are required to use full sentences and explain yourself a bit. Extremely brief and lazy looking responses will receive points that are proportionate to that sort of response…you have been warned!
1. The thesis of a paper is its main purpose…what its comment is upon a particular topic, and/or what it is trying to convince the reader of with the presentation. What, if anything, is your intended thesis in the paper you wrote/are writing? If you do not have a thesis, what could it be for the topic that you chose to write upon? Basically, what is your paper attempting to argue? Remember, having a topic is not the same as making an argument!
2. If you have a specific thesis in place already, did it help guide the content of your paper, paragraph by paragraph? Explain how/how much it influenced your organization, planning, and writing of the body. If you do not have a thesis in mind, but have a paper written, how much editing/reworking do you think you will need to do to the paper to make its content purposefully support a thesis?
3. If you have a specific thesis in mind, is it directly stated in the paper or is it implied? If you do not have a thesis in mind, will you insert a specific, directly stated thesis, or rely on it being more implied? Why do prefer it to be direct, or why do you prefer it to be implied?
4. Remember that descriptive details thing I had I you do near the beginning of the semester? That was intended to help you slow down and get specific descriptive details into place when you write, because most people think they are being vivid and descriptive, but they are really not. Does your paper include specific details to help the reader really “see” things in your discussion? If so, what are some of the more vivid details you think will really “pop” for the reader? If not, where could you insert more specific description?
5. How confident are you in the grammatical correctness and flow of reading in your paper? What types of mechanical/grammatical issues tend to be your biggest problem/challenge? Did you specifically look for these errors in your draft, so you can fix them?
6. Does your paper include direct quotes as support/part of the analysis? If so, how confident are you in their smooth incorporation into the body of the paper? If you do not have quotes in place yet, have you planned what/where they will go when you revise the paper? In either case, how confident are you in proper MLA style citations for those quotes? Do you know where to go for the proper formatting instructions, whether online or in a book, such as A Writer’s Reference?
7. What do you feel your paper’s greatest strength is at this point in its development? Why? Explain briefly.
8. What do you feel your paper’s biggest potential weakness is at this point in its development? Why? Explain briefly.
9. Compared to the other papers you have written so far this semester,how do you feel this paper stacks up and why? Is it better than the previous? Weaker so far? About the same?
10. Does your paper have a unique title yet? If so, what is it and why did you choose that? If not, what do you think the title will be, and why?
11. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be, and why? (Aren’t I odd?)
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more