I need a sentence outline that is due by Sunday, June13, 2020. I also need a paper that is due on a later date. I have to submit the sentence outline beforehand.
A sentence outline is much like a regular outline, but uses complete sentences in place of short phrases and terms. Sentence outlines are ideal for organizing papers that contain many details or concepts because the details and concepts can be more easily embodied in the sentences. Also, each sentence in the outline can represent a complete paragraph, which typically consists of a single concept, thought, or idea spanning 3 to 5 sentences in the paper.
Writing a sentence outline is relatively straightforward; however, prior to starting your sentence outline, you will need to:
1) Determine the purpose of your paper–what are you trying to tell your readers, or get them to understand?
2) Who is your audience? Your audience will help determine how you write your paper. NOTE: Your instructor is NOT your audience.
3) What is your thesis–the overarching topic of your paper?
Once you have determined these 3 items, you can begin organizing your thoughts. In the not-so-distant past, people often used 3×5 notecards for this step, but you can find a wide variety of free note card apps for your smartphone or tablet, if that is more appropriate for you. Regardless of your approach to organizing your thoughts, follow these steps:
1) BRAINSTORM: List all of the ideas you need and want to include in your paper. Use one note card per idea. These ideas should be based on and supported by research. You should also include any relevant citations on the card (e.g., on a card about cognitive development theory, you might cite: Piaget, 1936).
2) ORGANIZE: Group related ideas together by grouping and/or categorizing the note cards (use stacks for physical note cards, and consider categories or groups if using digital cards). Consider a logical organization, such as from general to specific, or abstract to concrete, or perhaps from the unknown to the known.
3) ORDER: Arrange the notecards so the ideas flow logically within each stack or category, and also from stack to stack, or group to group. The goal here is to establish a logical flow of information from start to finish.
4) LABEL: Once you have ordered your cards, create main and sub-headings for each group. These would equate to your Level 1 and Level 2 headings in APA 6 (see Sections 3.02 and 3.03 in your APA 7 manual). You might consider each stack, group, or category as a Level 1 heading, and the sub-headings within each stack, group, or category as your Level 2 headings. Although APA 6 provides 5 heading levels, you will likely only need Levels 1 & 2, with perhaps an occasional Level 3, depending on how detailed your paper is written.
Using the guidelines above, construct a sentence outline for your Theory Case Paper.
BE SURE TO USE COMPLETE SENTENCES!! also need a essay that I due on later date.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more