Students will be provided with basic information regarding a fictitious child development program, including ages and number of children served and hours of operation. Students will use this information to create 2 different staffing patterns – one based on NH licensing regulations for child to staff ratios and the other based on NAEYC child to staff ratios. Students will ensure that each staffing pattern maintains ratios at all times and that each lead teacher is provided with 2 hours of planning time per week. Students will then use the staffing pattern to determine the total cost for salary (including benefits) for each pattern.
Staffing Patterns Assignment
Based on the information below you are going to create two staffing patterns. One staffing pattern will use NH Licensing Rules ratios and the other staffing pattern will be based on NAEYC’s ratio requirements. You will have to look into the ratio requirements for each age to determine the staff to child ratio required for each governing agent mentioned above. It is your choice whether you choose to reduce ratios during naptime or not. Look at both Licensing and NAEYC’s rules to find out their policies regarding naptime ratios. You will also create time for one teacher in each classroom to have a two hour planning block within the week.
Be creative when thinking of staffing patterns. Note that students can be combined both at the beginning and ending of day if you choose.
After you have created the staffing pattern you will determine how much money is spent on salaries each week. The hourly wage for staff is also listed below.
Upon completion you will write a one to two page reflection on creating staffing patterns. Do you find creating a detailed staff schedule necessary? What does such a schedule mean for staff? For children? Would any factors have made creating these staffing patterns easier? (i.e. less children? More staff?)
Number of Children in each Classroom at Full Capacity
Infants – 12 children
One Year Old’s – Classroom One – 10 children
One Year Old’s – Classroom Two – 10 children
Two Year Old’s – Classroom One – 12 children
Two Year Old’s – Classroom Two – 12 children
Three Year Old’s – Classroom One – 16 children
Three Year Old’s – Classroom Two – 16 children
Pre-K – Classroom One – 24 children
Pre-K – Classroom Two – 24 children
Kindergarten – 29 children
After School Program – 25 children
Here is the amount of children present at various times throughout a typical day:
6:30 – Center Opens
· 5 children present upon opening – 3 two year olds; 2 four year olds
· 5 one year olds; 4 two year olds; 7 four year olds; 2 three year olds; 2 infants
· 5 one year olds; 7 two year olds; 10 four year olds; 7 three year olds
· 10 one year olds; 9 two year olds; 12 four year olds; 5 five year olds; 10 three year olds; 3 infants
9:00 – Center is at Full Capacity (see numbers of children above)
· 5 five year old students depart; 2 three year old students depart; 3 four year old students depart.
· 2 two year old students depart; 3 one year old students depart; 1 infant departs
· 5 more two year old students depart; 2 more one year old students depart; 3 more infants depart; 6 more three year olds depart; 10 more four year olds depart; 5 more five year olds depart
· All classrooms are at half capacity
· Center Closes
Center is staffed with:
· 3 infant teachers – One is Lead Teacher Qualified
· 4 one year old teachers – all Associate Teacher Qualified (there are two classrooms)
· 4 two year old teachers – all Associate Teacher Qualified (there are two classrooms)
· 4 three year old teachers – 3 Associate Teacher Qualified; 1 Lead Qualified (there are two classrooms)
· 4 four year old teachers – all Associate Teacher Qualified (there are two classrooms)
· 3 five year old teachers – 2 Associate Teacher Qualified; 1 Lead Qualified
· 1 “floater” who is Associate Teacher Qualified
· 2 “floaters” who are Lead Teacher Qualified
· 1 staff member to work with after school children – Associate Teacher Qualified
· 1 assistant to work with after school children and Associate Teacher
· 3 high school “Assistants” – these are high school students who work after they get out of school in the afternoons.
Staff Wages (Fictitious Rates)
· Lead Teachers – $15.00 / hour
· Associate Teachers – $13.00 / hour
· Assistant Teachers – $8.00 / hour
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more