Stats Math Week 2
10. If an experiment is conducted with 5 conditions and 6 subjects in each condition, what are dfn and dfe?
17. The following data are from a hypothetical study on the effects of age and time on scores on a test of reading comprehension. Compute the analysis of variance summary table.
28. (AT) The dataset ADHD Treatment has four scores per subject.
a. Is the design between-subjects or within-subjects?
b. Create an ANOVA summary table.
29. (AT) Using the Anger Expression Index from the Angry Moods study as the dependent variable, perform a 2×2 ANOVA with gender and sports participation as the two factors. Do athletes and non-athletes differ significantly in how much anger they express? Do the genders differ significantly in Anger Expression Index? Is the effect of sports participation significantly different for the two genders?
AT case study info: http://onlinestatbook.com/case_studies/adhd.html
13.2 The F Distribution and the F-Ratio Use the following information to answer the next three exercises. Suppose a group is interested in determining whether teenagers obtain their drivers licenses at approximately the same average age across the country. Suppose that the following data are randomly collected from five teenagers in each region of the country. The numbers represent the age at which teenagers obtained their drivers licenses.
H0: µ1 = µ2 = µ3 = µ4 = µ5
Hα: At least any two of the group means µ1, µ2, …, µ5 are not equal.
61. degrees of freedom – numerator: df(num) = _________
63. F statistic = ________
69. A researcher wants to know if the mean times (in minutes) that people watch their favorite news station are the same. Suppose that Table 13.24 shows the results of a study
71. Are the mean number of times a month a person eats out the same for whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians? Suppose that Table 13.26 shows the results of a study.
77. A grassroots group opposed to a proposed increase in the gas tax claimed that the increase would hurt working-class people the most, since they commute the farthest to work. Suppose that the group randomly surveyed 24 individuals and asked them their daily one-way commuting mileage. The results are as follows.
81. Is the variance for the amount of money, in dollars, that shoppers spend on Saturdays at the mall the same as the variance for the amount of money that shoppers spend on Sundays at the mall? Suppose that the Table 13.34 shows the results of a study
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more