submit a Word document and an Excel file of your downloaded tweets via the assignment link in Canvas.
What to Address in Your Paper:
Your paper should be 3-4 pages (double-spaced), not including your tweet download (an Excel file) which will be submitted as a separate file.
Open with an introduction and close with a conclusion so the paper is coherent overall, focusing on the use of Twitter, blogging, and Diigo to develop a personal learning network. Address each question listed below; you may reorganize the order of the questions to make your writing flow well.
Twitter: [1.25 points]
· How is Twitter used in a professional learning network?
· Describe the nature of the tweets that you sent. How did you decide when and what to tweet?
· How did Twitter help you interact with the class? With other people?
· How did the different functions impact the communication experience (hashtag, @, RT)?
· List at least 4 Twitter accounts that you followed outside of class related to educational technology and explain how you interacted with them.
· What did you learn about educational technology from following other people’s tweets (classmates and outside handles, class hashtag)?
· Also discuss what made your Twitter experience (un)successful, and whether you anticipate using it in the future – as a teacher or otherwise.
Blogging: [1.25 points]
· How is blogging used in a professional learning network?
· How did you interact with the class through blogging?
· What did you consider other than the blog prompt when writing your blogs?
· What did you learn about educational technology through writing the blogs? Reading other people’s blogs?
· What benefits (and/or detriments) do you ascribe to blogging as opposed to writing and submitting a static paper?
· What made your blog experience (un)successful, and whether you anticipate using blogs in the future – as a teacher or otherwise? Why or why not?
Diigo: [1.25 points]
· How is social annotation used in a professional learning network?
· How did you interact with the class through Diigo?
· How did you choose which sites to bookmark?
· Discuss your opinions on the usefulness of tags, descriptions, highlights, sticky notes, comments, and topics.
· What did you learn about educational technology through using social bookmarking and annotation?
· What made your social bookmarking experience (un)successful?
· Do you anticipate using a tool like Diigo in the future – as a teacher or otherwise? Why or why not?
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more