These Terms and Conditions (referred to as “T&C” or “Terms”) dictate your entry and utilization of our Website and services at 111Papers.com (referred to as “Website”). Kindly go through them attentively.
The Website is owned and operated by 111Papers.
By accessing and using this Website, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. You further confirm and guarantee that you have the legal capacity and authority to agree to these terms and be bound by them.
The term “Website” denotes a collection of web pages accessible at https://www.111papers.com, including all its subdomains, where the Services are offered.
“Services” refers to various types of written tasks, including history essays, research papers, dissertations and other written academic works that may be requested by the Client.
“We”, “Us”, “Ours” means 111Papers, a company registered under the laws of the United Kingdom. Our registered office is at 37 Warren Street, London, United Kingdom, W1T 6AD.
“User”, “You”, “Client” means a natural person, individual entrepreneur or a legal entity that is registered on the Website as the user and has accepted these Terms and anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on this Website.
A “Writer” is an individual who provides research and writing services to the Client based on an agreement with us, either as an employee or a freelancer.
“Account” means the personalized section of the Website, closed for public access, which is created after the User’s registration. Account is personalized by Your Account name and password.
An “Order” refers to a paid Service requested electronically by the Client for a specific writing Service. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Client regarding the product. Order refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on our Website by the Client. An Order includes the work in its entirety along with its consumer requirements.
“Product” is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and delivered to the Client in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
“Client’s information” means the file containing text information represented in any format that is accepted by the Website that has been submitted by You for reference or as an example. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size and the format of the files with the Client’s information You may download in Order form.
2. Order Placing and Registration
- To place an Order, you need to fill out the Order form available on the Website. No Product is provided by other means then by request.
- The scope of work, order parameters, and delivery terms will be specified in the order form. When filling out the form, it is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete information in each standard section of the order form.
- In addition to Your Product requirements You will be requested to register by providing Your contact information such as name, email address and phone number. If any of the details provided by you change at any point in time, it is your responsibility to update your Account information or notify our support team about the changes.
3. Order Payment and Discounts
- When placing an Order, You agree to buy the Product from Us. We start to process Your Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to our current pricing, which you may find at the Pricing page, and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form once the scope of work is identified. We are not responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and has been authorized.
- Payments for orders can be made using the payment methods that are currently offered on the Website. You are advised to check the Website to determine the available payment methods at the time of making the payment.
- We retain the authority to provide discounts and incentives at our discretion, as specified in the present Discount Policy.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Client with no exceptions.
- If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy. Please be aware that we are not liable for any Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or potential delays caused by any Bank service issues that may occur.
- You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the Services provided.
- Depending on Your residency or location, You may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that we charge. If required, these taxes will be included in the fees charged to You.
- You recognize that it is Your responsibility to adhere to Your duties as per the income tax regulations in Your jurisdiction.
4. Order Process
- Order validation. After the final payment, we retain the right to review the Order information to verify that the assignment’s conditions were met as per the Client’s requirements. If there is a discrepancy, we may adjust the Order to make sure that it meets the Client’s specifications.
- Order volume. Each Order placed by the Client has a required volume, that is measured by the number of pages. One page equals 275 words. Upon the Product delivery the document received has to match the expected number of pages metric. In case there is a discrepancy between the number of pages or words, the Client can request a reformatting of the paper to correspond to the correct number of pages or words.
- Changes of Order details. The Client may provide changes to the scope of work only if the writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Writer has started researching and working on the Order. If the details of the order become more extensive, complicated, or require a shorter completion period, we may request that the Client provide extra payment for the extra instructions.
- Resources. If the Client wants certain resources to be used for their Order, they need to either provide those resources to the Writer or clearly specify which resources to use in the Order process.
- Communication. The Client is highly encouraged to communicate with the Writer or our support team using the messaging system of the Website or by contacting the support team directly by phone or live chat when seeking more information.
- Progress tracking. The Client may track the progress of his/her Orders by using his/her personal Account, where information about his/her Order and its status is displayed. The Client may as well contact support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on his or her Order status.
5. Order Delivery
- It is our responsibility to ensure that the Product is delivered within the specified deadline mentioned in the Order.
- Once we have delivered the Product to the Client, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that delivery channels are available. We shall not be held accountable for any erroneous email address provided by the Client in their profile, spam filters, internet disruptions, and any carelessness on the part of the Client to provide means of communication and alternative contact options, which are beyond our control. The Client is encouraged to contact support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s delivery.
- The Client is held responsible for downloading the Product in a timely manner after the Product has been provided by us.
- Please review our Money Back Guarantee to be aware of your right for refund.
6. Order Revision
- Please read our Revision Policy.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases the Client may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
- Kindly be advised that we hold the right to refuse or restrict multiple revision requests if the Client’s conduct suggests clear exploitation of the Writer or other irrational appeals.
7. Refund Policy
We are responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Client requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Client’s commitments be violated the Client is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
8. The Use of Products
- By making a payment for an Order, You confirm that it is solely for personal use and not for commercial purposes. The payment You make represents compensation for the time and effort expended on conducting appropriate research and writing, as well as all the necessary upkeep and administration for delivering the Product.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product in any way on the Internet or in the form of a hard copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
- We hold the authority to terminate any agreement, contract, or arrangement with any individual who endorses or endeavors to present any Products as their own original creation. You acknowledge and agree that any Product provided by us cannot be shared with third parties or distributed in any manner for payment or any other reason. You accept that in case we suspect that a Product has been shared or utilized by You in a manner that is incompatible with these Terms and/or contains any plagiarism, we hold the right to decline any additional work for You and/or withhold any Services from You.
- You may not put Your name on any Product. All Products and/or any other written materials delivered by us to You are for research and/or reference purposes only. We disapprove of, discourage, and do not intentionally participate in plagiarism or any other forms of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strictly adhere to and comply with all copyright regulations and will not knowingly permit any Client to engage in plagiarism or infringe on copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use. The custom written samples are provided by us for research purposes ONLY and can not be used as a substitute of Your own writing. It can only be used as a model paper, from which You can learn how to draft Your own research properly or take inspiration for Your own thinking. If the research materials provided by our company are appropriately cited or paraphrased, then the Client can use the entire parts of it in their original piece of writing. Please check Your university definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
- Our company, along with its affiliates and partners, will not be held responsible for any immoral, unsuitable, unlawful, or any other inappropriate utilization of the Products and/or any other written material acquired from the Website. The aforementioned comprises plagiarism, legal actions, unsatisfactory grading, suspension, expulsion, academic probation, forfeiture of scholarships/awards/prizes/grants/positions/titles, failure, or any other disciplinary or legal measures. Those who buy Products from the Website are solely accountable for any disciplinary actions resulting from the unsuitable, unprincipled, and/or illicit utilization of such Products.
10. Personal Data and payment information: use and security
11. Account information and security
- As part of the registration process you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address (one or both of which will be your username for the Website) and select a password.
- You must keep your Account information secure and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone.
- You will be responsible for all activities and Orders associated with Your Account. If you know or suspect that someone else has Your password, You should go to Edit profile and change it Yourself, or contact us using one of the methods specified here.
- We reserve the right to change Your password if we believe that it is no longer secure. If we do so, You will be notified by an email sent to the email address provided in your Account.
- In case You cannot recall Your password, You can click here to reset it. However, this will only be possible if You successfully pass our security check.
12. Use of the Website; termination and suspension of use
- You may access the Website solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use.
- The use of any part of the Website for any illegal activities is strictly prohibited. Specifically, the Website cannot be used for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- Dispatching content that stimulates behavior constituting a criminal offense, or any other activity that violates relevant laws, regulations, or code(s) of conduct;
- interfering with any other person’s use of the Website; or
- Creating, sending, or preserving electronic duplicates of materials that are safeguarded by copyright without the owner’s consent;
- Should You violate any of the provisions in these Terms, You will be liable for any expenses and damages that may arise from such a breach.
- If you violate any of these Terms, we have the right to end your use of the Website.
- If we have a reasonable suspicion that your use of the Website is negatively affecting its lawful operation or may harm other clients, we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Website while we investigate the matter.
- In case You will try to contact the Writer by means other than is allowed by the Website’s functionality, we will assume this action as violation of the Terms.
13. Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”)
- IPRs in the Products
- The Products delivered to You have been drafted by our Writers.
- Full copyright in any Products or other materials delivered to You is retained by us and/or our affiliates and partners.
- Subject to payment for Products we grant You a non-exclusive license to use the Products You have ordered for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You acknowledge that you are prohibited from distributing, publishing, transmitting, modifying, displaying, creating derivative works from, or exploiting the contents of this Website and the Products without our prior written consent.
- You will be responsible for all losses we may suffer as a result of any and all unauthorized use made of any Products and/or material available from this Website.
- When you give us any materials, you are responsible for ensuring that they do not violate any laws or infringe on anyone’s intellectual property or other rights. This includes any materials you provide/upload as reference or source material. If they do, You will be responsible for any losses which we may incur as a result.
- IPRs on the Website
- All IPRs in any part of the Website are owned by or licensed to us.
- No IPRs on the Website (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Website.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us, You may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Website.
- The “Sources Used” feature will not give you full articles or e-books. Instead, only specific excerpts that are cited in the Product will be provided to you for referencing purposes. In addition, we charge a fee for the service of gathering and delivering materials, which may include links to sources where the material is available for purchase or viewing in its entirety.
14. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
- The Website is provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that the Website will meet Your expectations or requirements. If the technology required to access the Website or use certain Services, including encryption, is not supported by your computer equipment, you may not be able to use the Website or some of its features.
- Access to the Website is provided through the World Wide Web, which is not under our control. You are solely responsible for your use of the World Wide Web, and you must comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We cannot guarantee that the Website is suitable or accessible in any particular jurisdiction.
- Under no circumstances will we be held responsible for any loss or harm resulting from any changes we implement on the Website.
- We will not bear any responsibility towards You or any other individual, regardless of the cause, related to the Products and/or Services, which include but are not limited to:
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, computer malfunctions, internet, or email, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any situation resulting from circumstances beyond the company’s control that may cause a delay, interruption, or corruption of the Product and/or Services (as relevant);
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the Services; or
- Any errors in printing or typing that may appear in any Product(s).
- We shall not be held liable to You or any other individual for any reason, whether resulting from your use or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to, issues arising due to events beyond our control, or unforeseeable losses or damages.
- Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law or intended to affect Your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. However, we retain the right to transfer our rights under these Terms to another business entity, as long as we have a reasonable belief that Your rights will remain unaffected.
- If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, all notices from You to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address given in the Contact Us page on the Website.
- All notices from us to you will be either:
- displayed on the Website from time to time;
- displayed on Your personal order page; or
- emailed to the email address provided in Account.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
- The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms.
- All disputes related to these Terms shall be resolved by negotiations between the parties, which agree to make all efforts to resolve the dispute. If the parties are unable to come to an agreement, any disputes shall be resolved through arbitration using the rules of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), which are considered to be a part of this clause.
- In addition, both parties, You and we, concur to resolve any conflicts through arbitration solely on an individual level and not as a group, joint, or representative action on behalf of others. No conflict shall be entitled or empowered to be presented, heard, or resolved as a group, collection, representation, or private attorney general action or as a participant in such a group, collection, representation, or private attorney general case.
- We have the right to modify any information, characteristics, or functionalities of the Website or Services at any time. We may also suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services or parts of the Website without notice, limit certain features and Services, or restrict access to the Services without any responsibility to You or any third party. We will make reasonable efforts to inform you of any changes to the Services and/or Website that we believe significantly reduce the functionality of the Services you are using on the Website.
- We may from time to time update or revise these Terms. If we update or revise these Terms, we will notify You either by email to Your most recently provided email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms on the Website or by any other manner chosen by us in our commercially reasonable discretion. If You use the Website or Services after any updates or revisions, it indicates Your acceptance and adherence to the modified Terms. Alternatively, You may be required to explicitly consent to the new Terms. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically.
19. Contact details
If you require further information about the Website, please contact us either by phone, email or chat given in the Contact Us page on the Website or on your personal Order page.