Theoretical Framework (based on Transformative Disability)
I need the following four sections completed based on the following question:
“What are the Learning Effects and Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury Adolescents in K-12?”
1. Clearly State your theoretical Framework
• The purpose of this narrative study is to understand the experiences of adolescents of traumatic brain injury (TBI) at the time of their primary education (Pre-K through Grade 12). At this stage in the research, the effects and experiences one has due to a learning disability from a TBI will generally be defined as just students with a learning disability, versus with the right preemptive care and post-injury therapies we can change that.
2. Epistemology of your framework
• Our finding and analysis will focus on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) through the Epistemological Lens. Using the epistemological approach will allow us the ability to see those who suffer from TBI through their reality. We will look at the effects TBI has on their social structure, the loss of power and identity when TBI goes untreated, and we will focus on the Reality of how change should be enacted through the research that has already been done by scholars.
3. Ontology of your framework
• As a topic focusing on a particular disability, one would assume that as researchers we would want to take the approach of wanting to investigate our question through disability interpretive framework. However, we argue that for change to become enacted, our current research should then be completed from a transformative framework. A transformative framework will ensure that change is ratified by involving politics. There are times when a political intervention is required to enact change, and we need to intertwine these views so real change can come to fruition.
4. Tenets or underpinnings of your framework
• These various perspectives on disability familiarize the way questions of access get approached in education settings. Most schools operate within a medical model of disability. Typically, to get assistive accommodation, disabled students must prove that they have a diagnosed disability. These accommodations treat disability as a variation from the norm. If schools were to embrace a social or cultural perspective on disability, the goal would be to increase accessibility for all students, regardless of whether they have a formal diagnosis.
• No more than two pages
• Please use attached PDFs for references
• APA Formatting
• Every sentence or statement should be referenced
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more