1. Music Phrases: A musical phrase is similar to a sentence in grammar. Using the piano keyboard: Now use the piano keyboard in SFSkids: Just use your “mouse” to play, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star: This part is phrase (lower case letters are quicker, shorter notes, and upper case letters are longer notes.) Phrase (A): g, g, d, d, e, e, D c, c, b, b, a, a, G that’s phrase, A.
Continue with phrase B by playing the following d, d, c, c, b, b, A d, d, c, c, b, b, A, now play the (A) phrase again. The overall phrase form is ABA
Now play Old MacDonald’s Phrase A: C, C, C, G, A, A , GE, E, D, D, C: now repeat phrase A.
Phrase B:lower case letters are faster notes: g, g, C,C,C, g ,g, C,C,C c, c, C ,c, c, C, c, c, c, c, C,C : then back to Phrase A. This is a typical children’s or pop song phrase form of either phrase’s AABAor A B A.While the lyrics will be your friend simply because it doesn’t require any true music listening skills, you will improve your listening skills as this short course progresses. This may help you identify the music and not just the lyrics.
2. Harmony:Use the Harmonizer: click the blue square. Watch how the melody, by changing the harmony, can sound “happy”, sad when using minor scale harmony, creepy with certain types of chords. Play harmony viewer 1, 2, 3
3. Harmony: Click SFS and click square box Harmonizer. It plays same melody but either different scale or different chords for emotional content.
4. Then click harmony viewer and play No. 1, 2, 3
5. Now go to top of page again and find “Instrumentation” and try various combinations of the three given instruments. Some combinations sound good while others sound a bit odd or out of balance. Imagine a composer dealing with endless instrumental combinations for orchestra. Every beat and every measure is a carefully calculated adventure.
6. Next experiment with Performalator.
7. Compozerizeris fun to fool with
8. Next, go to top again and find Instruments of the orchestra.It gives you a few, but not nearly all, instruments as a way to hear timbre or instrumental color.
Lastly you will work on “Radio”found at top of page. There are several “stations” 1 through 6 with various beginnings of music pieces. Below is a list the pieces for your ears from “Radio”. These are extremely short excerpts of listed works.
Click the square button:
Radio station 1:Tchaikovsky, Scherzo features pizzicato or plucked strings and then find Bartok’s piece from Concerto for orchestra. This features two bassoons.
Radio station 2: Prokofiev, Dance of the Knights,: Copland, Fanfare for the Common Man, Richard Strauss, Sunrise from “Also Sprach Zarathustra” and finally one of my favorite soft and “pretty classical works, Stravinsky, Rite of Spring.
Station 3:Copland, Simple Gifts from his ballet. Simple gifts is a religious American, Shaker, song that Copland uses and writes variations to the piece.
Skip station 4 none
Station 5: Zoltan Kodaly (Hungarian composer) Music Box , plus, Rimsky-Korsakov’s, Sindbad from his work, based on the story” Scheherazade”.
This is like stepping into a wading pool trying to learn to swim, but it’s a good start.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more