For this assignment, you need to choose a topic from our class that interests you, and that you’d like to explore more. You will need to produce a paper that is about 5 – 6 pages, in total. The breakdown of your paper includes:
—-1 page Title Page
—-1/2 page for your Thesis statement (written in Week 10)
—2 – 3 pages more pages, written in your own words, exploring your topic in detail, this is where you write about your topic. Use the ideas below to guide you.
— ½ page conclusion at the end, summarize what you’ve learned
—1 page for your reference page
Total = 5 – 6 pages. You will not receive full credit if you don’t write enough.
How to proceed: Choose Adler
• Choose ONE theory from our previous weeks, e.g., Week 4 (learning theories), Week 7 (theories of emotion), Week 8 (theories of development) or Week 9 (theories of Freud, Jung, Adler, or Horney).
• Reflect on this theory and choose ONE person who you would like to write about, expounding upon this theory. This person may be self, friend, family member, or even a celebrity.
• Think about your chosen theory. Remember, you are applying what we have learned in our class when writing this paper, using self, friend, family member, or even a celebrity as your person of choice. Therefore, your paper should have scholarly sources, such as our text, to back up your statements.
• Write! When writing at the college level there are guidelines we must follow in writing a college level academic paper.
Each paper must have:
• Title Page – includes title of paper, name, date, and course. (Please remember the title page stands alone as its own page.)
• Thesis Statement – Use Week 10 and instructor’s feedback to improve and revise. [To read more about thesis statements, please review the following: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/] (1/2 a page)
• Body Paragraphs – This is the full discussion and analysis of your paper. [To read more about body paragraphs, please review the following: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/724/02/] (2-3 pages) Remember, the body of your paper needs to be 2 – 3 pages. So, with your thesis statement, and concluding paragraph, this paper must be 3 to 4 pages in length! Plus the title page and the references. So, total with title and references is 5 – 7.
As the full discussion and analysis of your paper, the body of your essay should answer the following comments and questions.
• You have already written a paragraph in previous weeks about this theory. You may use your previous research done in these assignments to continue writing this essay project.
◦ Who are you writing about?
◦ Why have you chosen this person above others?
◦ How do you see your chosen theory exhibited in the person you are writing about?
◦ When did you notice your chosen theory in this person? Was it at work, home, school, or perhaps even over a period of time and places, television, and/or celebrity interviews?
◦ What do you feel is the one most important fact of information you would like to share with your readers in writing about this theory as it relates to your person of choice?
• Conclusion Paragraph – The conclusion reiterates the highlights of your paper. [To read more about conclusion paragraphs, please review the following: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/60/]
• Reference page – This page stands alone and fully references our text.
This paper must follow APA formatting. See your syllabus for additional information on APA formatting as well as, the OWL website at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/ to format your paper.
This is my Thesis Statement to begin the essay with:
I am writing about the Theory of the Individual by Alfred Adler. My opinion is more relevant to the life of a person, compared to most theories in psychology, because every individual is unique and reveal different behaviors. Although, Adler’s term “individual psychology” is not meant to focus on the individual, he said, “one must take into account the patient’s whole environment, meaning the patient is an indivisible whole.” Many issues within the environment have different impacts on an individual. I have learned that my surrounding location has had a great impact on the activities that I engage in, and the behavior that I reflect, because I consider the theory of the individual to be a reality in my life (Nevid, 2013). A possible title for my essay is “Adler’s Theory of the Individual.” The Theory of the Individual reflects on the individual being undivided, unique, and respectful towards themselves, as well as others.
At 111papers.com, we value all our customers, and for that, always strive to ensure that we deliver the best top-quality content that we can. All the processes, from writing, formatting, editing, and submission is 100% original and detail-oriented. With us, you are, therefore, always guaranteed quality work by certified and experienced writing professionals. We take pride in the university homework help services that we provide our customers.
As the best homework help service in the world, 111 Papers ensures that all customers are completely satisfied with the finished product before disbursing payment. You are not obligated to pay for the final product if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the paper. We also provide a money-back guarantee if you don’t feel that your paper was written to your satisfaction. This guarantee is totally transparent and follows all the terms and conditions set by the company.Read more
All products that we deliver are guaranteed to be 100% original. We check for unoriginality on all orders delivered by our writers using the most advanced anti-plagiarism programs in the market. We, therefore, guarantee that all products that we submit to you are 100% original. We have a zero-tolerance policy for copied content. Thanks to our strict no plagiarized work rule, you can submit your homework to your professor without worrying.Read more
TThis is one of the most cherished courtesy services that we provide to help ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our finished products. Delivering the best final product to our customers takes multiple inputs. 111papers.com prides itself on delivering the best university homework help services in the writing industry. And, in part, our free revision policy is how we do it. What’s more, all our revisions are 100% free without any strings attached.Read more
Client privacy is important to use. We know and understand just how important customers value their privacy and always want to safeguard their personal information. Thus, all the information that you share with us will always remain in safe custody. We will never disclose your personal information to any third party or sell your details to anyone. 111 Papers uses the most sophisticated, top-of-the-line security programs to ensure that our customers’ information is safe and secured.Read more
Placing your order with us means that you agree with the homework help service we provide. We, in turn, will endear to ensure that we do everything we can to deliver the most comprehensive finished product as per your requirements. We will also count on your cooperation to help us deliver on this mandate. Yes, we also need you to ensure that you have the highest-quality paper.Read more